- This is a sex-positive, body-positive, inclusive space that is safe for everyone.
- Please use appropriate content warnings/trigger warnings in your posts –if applicable.
- Racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, whorephobic, misogynistic, fatphobic, or any other kind of discrimination, objectification, or nonconsensual fetishization content is not welcome.
- All activities portrayed must be consensual and legal.
- Any post submitted that includes any of these things will be removed immediately.
- I reserve the right to monitor, remove, and/or ban posts or people who violate these rules.
- You must 18 years of age or older to take part.
If you would like to learn more about pronouns, trans-inclusive language, and lots of other important things about being inclusive and a good trans ally, genderfluid sex blogger Quinn Rhodes has a site where he creates advice and rants on how to be trans-inclusive, so that might be a good starting point! Check out Be Nice To Trans
How to Participate:
- The meme officially opens on Friday, Jan. 15, and closes two weeks later on Thursday, Jan. 28. (Always a Friday for two weeks until Thursday. See schedule page for specific dates.)
- Round-up posts will be published the week following, allowing our guest reader- or me- the chance to read all the posts linked up.
- Share your NEW stories, fiction, erotica, personal essays, poems, or pictures. Whatever you’re currently posting on your blog is welcome.
- Your posts DO NOT have to center the inspiration image of the week. It is there for inspiration, but if something else is inspiring you that week, we still want you to link up and join the community!
- You can always combine your memes for more exposure. (See the scroll of great Memes you can join in with on the front page.)
- Use the badge below in your blog post and link back to the bi-weekly inspiration post in which you are participating.
- Please try to read, comment, and share the work of other bloggers who participate. We’re all about community here and everyone loves engagement with their work!
- Use the hashtag #Lustitude for your social media posts.
***All inspiration images per Adobe license unless otherwise indicated.
Thank you to Nikki from www.loveisafetish.com for the amazing banner and badge for this meme!